Sunday, September 25, 2011

12 hours....ARGGGHHHHH!!!!

This was without question... THE DAY FROM HELL !

And even though my day was hell, Jeff's was hell x2. As he had even more to do than I did. My day started technically (and I say "technically since I think I looked at the damn alarm clock every 20 minutes from midnight on) at 6 a.m. and I was at the laundrymat at 8:30. After washing the last loads of comforters, blankets and rugs, returned home to hang them on the clothes lines. Too beautiful of a day to waste more time on dryers! I then had another and final goodbye at Katies. Amilia didn't get why Mommy and Grandma were crying. Probably a good thing. Returned to the house (and BP) to finish loading, cleaning and storing.
At 3 p.m. we met the Jeff's Chalet co-workers for drinks/dinner at Doolittles. It was actually a good thing that we had a little break and got to eat. Plus they are some dang nice people!
Returned home to pull the upstairs AC, put the hardtop on the Jeep and get it tucked in, finish MORE laundry (taking advantage while I can!), clean MORE....

And I am done.......

The only things left in the house will go to storage in the morning, or on my body after my shower. That's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment