Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5 days and counting (or if you are a squirrel....chewing)

Just had an update from Hilltop Trailers on the BP. Seems that after much searching, testing, pondering the verdict on the gas issue was finally in. Appears a nut-loving creature (aka....squirrel) chewed a hole right through our gas line. I had to question how this snaggle toothed creature could have chewed a hole through copper. Seems there is a segment of line that is plastic around the kitchen slide. And they apparently love the taste of LP!



Oh well, the situation will be resolved, the brakes will be top notch AND... I will have a new, quiet water pump by 5pm tomorrow!

Just got back from a fabulous dinner with my beautiful sister, Julie and her husband (who cooked!), John. We even had Dane for the evening. I won't even elaborate on what a lovely time we had but needless to say, I ended up in a puddle of tears and clutching kind of hugs. I love my family and my absence from them is extremely hard to take. Be it a week, a month, 5 months....I will miss them terribly. Must be time for bed. It has been another long and stressful day. Tomorrow will be another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment