Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Don't Want To Go!

Today we are leaving Bend. I think Jeff is fine with moving on. I just want to move in. To Bend, that is. Even found a job at Fred Meyer (for Minnesotans, that is like a super nice Walmart/super huge Target). AND...Oregons States colors are Green and Gold so I am all set! I guess we are moving on...
It's not all nad though. We had decided not to go north and west any further because of thecrap coastal weather, so we will be heading smack down the center of Cali and doing "sidetrips" when the BP is parked. So taday's goal is Redding, California, just south of the tremendous Mount Shasta and in the heart of Whiskeyville Recreational area. Any area named "Whiskeyville" has got to be good. Looked at the weather for Redding last night and, to sum it up, mid-upper 80's and sun the rest of the week. Mama like :)
I do believe I may survive this move and may even like California!!!


Bye, Bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment